Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blarghcissism

Unfortunately, people confuse the fuck out of me. My misanthropy aside, I do not understand people. I'm not romantic, I'm not much of a conversationalist and I can't even begin to comprehend the feelings of others. In the shaved ape society, I'd like to think I'd have been one of the primitive tool wielders,than the gawping shit-flingers, thus, went looking for similar minded monkeys.

Turning to the internet has left me with narcissistic, overly emotional, pretentious, horny assholes. My feed constantly updates with unentertaining whinging, cries for attention, self-righteous babble and misinformed idiocy. I watch with the dread fascination associated with watching train wrecks.

Fortunately, friends such as the kaiju muse, the monk and the dancer have had positive influence and melted a small portion of the ice that fills my core. I am grateful, but still, for all intents and purposes, confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment